Sacchan's Chamber of cosplays

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Things I don't have time for - Cosplay edition


Here's the thing, I'm a huge fan of Jenna Marbles and she has made a few videos titled "Things I don't have time for", I actually thought myself that "Hey! There are stuff I don't have time for when it comes to cosplaying!". Sorry if you're not familiar with Jenna Marbles. I'm not sure can fellow cosplayers relate to these things, but I wanna share my thoughts anyway I really don't do this kind of stuff that much.

Thingy number 1; Lash glue, spirit gum, any that kind of stuff, I ain't got that 40 seconds to wait until it gets tacky! When it comes to cosplay makeup, I like to try some stuff first from a scratch at home, and usually I end up using false lashes, but when I'm at a convention, I usually end up not using them. I'm not the most patient person when there's a con to explore! Because of that I just don't use lashes even though I should. I mean  yeah, putting falsies on can be sometimes a bit tricky if it doesn't go to the right place, and of course I can't put the lashes on straight after I've added the glue, 'cause that's when the glue gets everywhere and ruins my whole eye makeup. Lash glue, go eff yourself!


Thingy number 2; Shipping estimates "Okay, you buy this item it could be at your house between January 1st and October 22nd! :DDDDDD" Oh hell naw, I ain't got time for that! I'll get these items from somewhere else!


Thingy number 3: Actually check the typos before publishing blog-posts I've made in here. I usually fix it when a typo or some other shlit like that sticks out like a pickle in a fruit salad, but that doesn't happen that often lol. I know this wasn't really cosplay related, but this IS a cosplay blog right? :DDDDD


Thingy number 4; Actually concentrating on the actual sewing aka fixing small flaws/wrinkles/whatnot during sewing. As I said, I'm not the most patient cosplayer, I just want to get shit done and try the whole thing on, usually end up fixing these flaws so very much later in life if I ever bother to. #Laziness

Thingy number 5; Taking pictures at conventions. This is probably just me, I don't know why, I just don't take pics that much anymore, I used to take pics a lot more a few years back. I have a good camera and all, but when I go through the pics, they're all pics of my cats, pics of my dog or selfies. Note to self, u have yo camaro w/u, taek pics w/it u lazy son of a ----.

Can you relate to any of these? Do you have other stuff you don't have time for? Let me know!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for providing the laughs of the night! xD
    I guess I can sort of relate to some of these – mainly the spirit gum drying! Also I'm horrible at waiting for paint to dry (spray paint is the worst)! D:

    Goshdarn, screw this, I think I'll end up having to do a post like this too... :DDDDDD

    ReplyDelete