Sacchan's Chamber of cosplays

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Commander's casual wear!

I finally played all Mass Effect games! And it was great! The storyline was just amazing and you can get to know different characters during the game. What I like most about the game is that you are the one who's making the decisions, you're not just playing as Shepard, you ARE Shepard! also romancing with other characters in the game, hohoho<3 I also have huge respect for BioWare for releasing reference pictures for cosplayers and for listening to their fans. I actually feel like I'm working with them haha. :')

I had a plan with my bro that we both will cosplay as commander Shepard from Mass Effect. Bro as the male version and I as female (duh).
What I like about this is the fact we don't have to worry about wigs, lenses or anything like that, since you can mod commander Shepard before the game. I will probably use a wig though, not sure yet...

As the fellow Mass Effect players might know, Shepard has quuite many different outfits to choose from. Different armors, casual wears... whatnot, but after me and my brother discussed about this for a while, we ended up making these;



I found a nice black hoodie to start with, since I want to have that too. It didn't have any kind of print on it or anything. The size of it was just perfect for me, all it would need now is the stripes on right sleeve and the N7 code.

puhelinlaatu <3

When I attend to cons this year, you'll probably see me wearing this quite a lot I guess. It's really something I would wear on a regular day, very comfortable and I'm able to play with makeup (even add scars if I want to hohoho~),

That's it for now! More about this later. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment