Sacchan's Chamber of cosplays

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Testing contact lenses #Geo Bambi Sesame Gray

Yeah~ Another post of contact lenses, this time gray gay lenses. Gray color was needed actually for Miku cosplay, but it actually works also for Rangiku Matsumoto though they might be too "kawaii" for her, but makeup can make changes. Well, anyway, have some pictures of the lenses, that's what you wanted to see, right? ^^''

I apologize the quality of the pics, they are taken with a phone, deal with it
My eyes without contacts
With contacts
See the difference? Good!
Now from distance..

I have nothing more to say I guess. If you have something you want to know about these contact lenses, just ask by leaving a comment below. :3

4 comments:

  1. From what I can see on the pics these look really good on you! You are so cute. ;A; Also big/enlarging contacts work well on you. <3

    Oh, I'm not sure but I have a vague memory that Matsumoto's eyes are blue..?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww, thank you ;A;

      Well I checked that and they were gray .___.

      Delete
  2. Ihanat nappisimmut! <3
    Sopii hyvin, piilarit tekee kyllä suuren eron! :D

    ~ Frillycakes ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Se kyll tekee, miun silimät on kyll muute suht. pienet, mutt iiristä suurentavat linssit tekee aika ison eron. ^^

      Delete