Sacchan's Chamber of cosplays

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Contact lenses test #Flora Gerbera Green

Hello again everyone! o/
This post is about my green lenses I tested today before going to school (school started at 12.30 today~). The color was really deep green, which why they caught my interest. I had to take pictures outside 'cause it's waaaay too dark in our house. Yes, I live in darkness. The lenses were really easy to apply and were really comfortable, I didn't actually even feel like wearing contact lenses at all! I actually rolled to school with them~

 My eyes without contact lenses

My eyes with contact lenses...

..and from distance
I have nothing more to say about these I guess, if you have something you want to ask, just leave a comment! :)

9 comments:

  1. Gahjhdgshjg ermahgerd these look so good on you! ;A; Adorable! Love this color! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too! camera it's just kinda changing my natural eye-color, but it's okay o3o'' At least the contact lenses look how they should!

      Delete
  2. apua näytät oikeesti tosi lutuselta !! ;u; käy sulle tosi hyvin !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Niin hieno väri! Kyllä tuo ainaski sinulle passaa! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Väri oli kyllä semmonen mikä sai minut kiinnostumaan! :)

      Delete
  4. oh myy goood, sie näytät nii söötiltä, vihiriät passaa sulle paremmi ku mulle xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitoksia, mutta jätän sulle kuitenkin vihreäsilmäisyyden! >8D Tämä jääkööt vain cossaamiseen xD

      Delete
  5. At Concourse Optometry we stock the most recent styles from many name brands. Whatever your needs, we will locate the most attractive, best fitting pair of eyeglasses for you! Here is a rundown of the brands we convey: Irvine Eye Doctor

    ReplyDelete