Sacchan's Chamber of cosplays

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Viansietotilassa and cosplay plans for Chibicon Oulu

If you didn't know, I'm going to Chibicon Oulu (9th Novelmber). It's also my last con this year. Last year (2012) I had so much fun in Chibicon Thanks for this InuYasha group! <3 >8D So I'm sure I'm going to enjoy the con also this year!
Enough talking! Now the cosplay plans!

Character: Kosuzu
Series: Hakuouki: Reimeiroku

Kosuzu Kossupullo time! I'm really happy to cosplay as her again! It has been a long time since I cosplayed as her last time Kitacon 5 ;w; I'm so happy now! <3

Before I leave I want to tell you that I may not be able to walk like normal people at the con Thanks for my PE-teacher.. My legs and back hurts like hell! This pain won't heal for the con. Just warning you guys!

See ya in Chibicon folks! o/ <3

9 comments:

  1. Kosuzu yay! Can't wait to see this live! <3

    Now I just hope I will get my Ibuki wig on time.. c'mon it has been sailing around somewhere in the world for one month now dangnabbit! D: Wig please, arrive before the con okay..? ;^;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh, hopefully your Ibuki wig arrives soon! ;___; I really want to see you as Ibuki!

      Delete
  2. Kossupullo, hihi <3

    Haluan nähdä tämän jo! ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh 8D Long time no see Kossupullo! Too bad et huolinu Ibukiksi ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Long time indeed ~ Olisit vain tullut Ibukiksi ;w; <3

      Delete
    2. Se, että tieten tahtoen vetää douple cossin jostai hahmosta, on not sure if gusta ;/

      Delete
    3. Oh well~ Sun Chibi-cossis on kuitenki me gusta <3 :'3

      Delete
  4. Asuna Yuuki is a heroine and the partner of Kirito in the Sword Art Online series. Her original avatar in ALfheim Online, was as Fairy Queen, Titania. She wore a white outfit, with a white long skirt, tube top showing her belly, along with a red ribbon that goes around the top part of her top that comes together to make a bow. She goes barefoot, and wears a white strip around her ankles! This Asuna Yuuki cosplay costume looks like a long dress, and this is why I love it very much!

    ReplyDelete