Sacchan's Chamber of cosplays

Sunday, April 7, 2013

I think I have two versions of Kaoru I want to make...

It was almost impossible to decide which version of Kaoru Kamiya (Rurouni Kenshin) I'll make. She has so many of those darn kimonos!
"I'm so sorry!"
 It's okay Kaoru, after some searching and thinking and listening to my friends thoughts, I have two versions of her I would like to make...

-This one is actually almost done. I only need a wig for this and fix hakama a little bit (I also need contact lenses for Kaoru~). This is very simple, comfy me gusta <3 and also the most recognize-able from all of her versions. It seems I have to make a try out with this one.. ^w^

-And this one.. I just love that design! The colors are very beautiful, and it's very simple! I love those sakura blossoms! I also have fabrics for this one (If I'm not using them for other project..). I really want to make this one! But I also like that other one and that other one is almost done..! This is difficult! But if I cosplay Kaoru more than once this year in Skecon, then I'll make both of them! First I had about seven of different Kaoru versions where I almost couldn't decide..  

I just need some time to think and test these ^^'' I'm sure after makeup try out and Hakama version's WIP tests I can decide. ^^ Now please enjoy the gifs!


~<3

I just love Kenshin's smile <3 Q 3 Q


Aahahahaa, just like me :'D

This is all from today folks! Hopefully there are some WIP-photos in the next post! 

4 comments:

  1. Kaoru!! :D Do both versions! You can be sure I will cosplay Kenshin quite a bit this year as well as in the future because he is so awesome!

    Also you can borrow a bokken/bokuto (or shinai) from me if you want. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh! That's great!! >w< I'm sure I'll do both then! <3
      And yeah, Kenshin is AWESOME! <3

      Really? Q 3 Q Thank youuu~!<3 >w<

      Delete
  2. oh kaoru-dono ^o^ cosplay both! :D and here would be the Battousai cosplayer :D



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohmai~ 8D I'm sure I'll cosplay both!

      Delete